AbaddoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbaddoN

Wow guild on Talnivarr EU server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uber ganked dwarf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radek

Radek

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Uber ganked dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Uber ganked dwarf   Uber ganked dwarf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 5:04 am

ok so me and my friends where killing noobs in sthv when we see a dwarf hehe we killed him a cuple of times .... then we got bored and thougt of a better way 2 gank so we stood in a cirkle around him fisting his ass down 2 50-30% then morphing him so he would get new hp the poor dwarf never stood a chance i think we did it for half an hour then it got boooring /yawn and we killed his ass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Uber ganked dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber ganked dwarf   Uber ganked dwarf Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:13 pm

haha... <3 polymorph ... I would like to see you "fly-kill" an ally in outland .. maby I will spec elemental and go for instant chainlightning... Boammm !!!! and then earthshock.. uber dps yay
Back to top Go down
Radek

Radek

Uber ganked dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber ganked dwarf   Uber ganked dwarf Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:18 pm

poly dont work on fly-mounts Sad blizzard nerfed it. but now that im arc frost and if u go elemental i can instant critt em for 3k and i dont know how much u can critt but i think we kan nuke any man/woman or gnome so har that they die Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Uber ganked dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber ganked dwarf   Uber ganked dwarf Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:35 pm

yes.. that is wath I am talking about.. "fly-kill" is when u nuke an ally or gnome so much that he dies in the air..maby I spec so I got chanse to cast an extra spell for freee and instant..
Back to top Go down
Radek

Radek

Uber ganked dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber ganked dwarf   Uber ganked dwarf Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:40 pm

pale opsie pale
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Uber ganked dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber ganked dwarf   Uber ganked dwarf Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:46 pm

opsie? why you say that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uber ganked dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber ganked dwarf   Uber ganked dwarf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uber ganked dwarf
Page 1 of 1