AbaddoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbaddoN

Wow guild on Talnivarr EU server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG News ! arena start !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-30

BIG News !   arena start ! Empty
PostSubject: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 11:31 am

Hi and welcome to the arena forum.. first aI got to say that we are some low of ppl in the guild that is 70 and can play arena.. but annyway we will try to start an arena team 21/5 at 21.00 (gametime)...

[we may change the day and time if we dont get enoth ppl.]
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 11:21 pm

i am in as a Shadowpriest and lets see if angel is in to heal Razz and u and shadi and rasmus:)
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:49 pm

ok.. nice, so we will get
Angel,
Alexyngwe,
Radek,
Crystalorb and
Shadi

in the 5vs5 arena team ?

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:01 pm

I want every1 that whana join the arena to send me 1/5 of the price.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 7:47 pm

Yes Ill heal, but kill their healer very fast, before they kill me. What is the price, Orb?
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 1:44 pm

Angel wrote:
Yes Ill heal, but kill their healer very fast, before they kill me. What is the price, Orb?

I dont know the price, but it is just to go to an arena (like the one in Nagrand) and talk to the "arenakeeper".. and then 1/5 of the 5vs5 price.

BTW we have to change the day to friday the 25/5.. !! and the time allso changed to 19.00 gametime
Back to top Go down
Radek

Radek

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:52 am

the price is 80g and btw we can b more then 5 in the team but only 5 in arena at a time
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 9:40 am

Radek wrote:
the price is 80g

80g? isnt that for 2vs2 ? we need 5vs5 and it will cost 40g each for those who whana join the arena team.
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:32 pm

Beware !! today at 19.00 gametime we are starting an arena team and all who whana join us got to pay 40g to me( so I can buy the team and put u in it,,, or maby I will scam it. xD)

on the signlist there is: || payed 40g:
Crystalorb-----------------||-----yes
Radek----------------------||------no
Angel-----------------------||------no
Alexyngwe-----------------||------no
[random]-------------------||--unknown

atm..

so we need more ppl.. [ remember that it can be up to 10 ppl in the team but only 5 in the arena at once..] so atm we need at least 2 more..
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 5:06 pm

I have parked Aneglino in Nagrad and her pockets are full of gold Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG News ! arena start !   BIG News !   arena start ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG News ! arena start !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbaddoN :: Guild Event :: Arena-
Jump to: