AbaddoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbaddoN

Wow guild on Talnivarr EU server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back at school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkbash

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:20 pm

hi guys im back at school and it sux not playing wow. i rly miss chating to you guys but the good news is il be back this weekend so il see you all then. and btw inv dylac to the guild because thats simons new main cheers his rogue and his kinna good at it. well alex and timmy plz right back because school sux and i need info about just whats going on. and im kinna falling asleep not playing wow lol!
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:42 pm

Well I am at school to.. but then I is awsome that this website is up and running.. =D
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Number of posts : 76

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: bash and timmy <3   Back at school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:26 pm

i miss u too guys i am working but i do play lol ok if simon wanna play rogue maybe and join the guild i´ll inv if he isnt already invited ofc I love you no BF home and online on wow this week so i am all yours:P but i will play wow ..and tomorow i have to go to the unemplyment office in another city fucking dicks ..i can make the coolest rogue food on alex warp burgers and they give 20+ agility and 20 spirit lol thats one cool thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:48 pm

haha yes that is nice.. >.<
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:06 pm

i use something else for spelldmg power SP for the win:P
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 10:13 am

yeah.. I need aggi on my stuff.. and some HP
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:32 pm

well look up warp burger and talbuk meat
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 10:35 pm

where? when? !
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:16 am

www.wowhead.com or thottbott its food recipes lmao lol! lol! lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at school   Back at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbaddoN :: General chat :: General talk-
Jump to: