AbaddoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbaddoN

Wow guild on Talnivarr EU server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aha oops ¬_¬

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agrar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-06

aha oops ¬_¬ Empty
PostSubject: aha oops ¬_¬   aha oops ¬_¬ Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 2:11 pm

firstly im afraid to say i wont be online for the next few days as i am trying to sort out some payment issues. so if anyone sees alex before she sees this can you please tell her for me Razz

anyway

-char name: Agrar
-Lvl : 56 (rested and 2 bars to 57)
-class: Warlock (Undead ¬_¬ lol very run of the mill)
-IRL name: Simon (not giving my last name, mainly cos i hate it)
-spec: Demonology (GOT THE MAD LOVE FOR FELGUARDS)
-Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Agrar
-current guild: N/A
-Which do you prefer? PvE or PvP? I like to do both, if i had to chose would be pvp
-Why should we let you join Abaddon ? because i bring love and happy hugs whereever i go, ( and because i am sorry that i left to begin with, i wen to join my irl friends guild and then got verbal abuse from the members so i left that one and now i am ALL ALONE
-can you listen and take orders when in pvp raid ? as long as they wernt dumass orders that would get us all killed (though i would question them before i disobeyed them)
-What is your main motivation to play this game? to get to lvl 70 and PWN Gnomes
-Have you played your char from lvl1.If not, what lvl did you start at? i have played my lock since level 1 i would never buy a character
-Other characters that you have played past lvl 50: no other characters past 50 i got sme past 20 lol
-How long have you played WoW ? 5 months
-How much and when do you play, during a normal week ? when im not working and not eating or seeping im on WoW (so most days for anywhere between 2 and 6 hours)

PVP.
-skill-level in mainwep (the wep you use most)? well im a caster so i use magic (DoTs and felguard are my main weapons but i also use a dagger skill about 150 lol lame but it only hits for 9 so meh)
-lifetime Kills: about 200 (i try to kill an ally evertime i see one if they are upto 3 levels above me or anything below me)
-biggest crit: 937 (shadowbolt)
-biggest heal: ummm 127 (drain life =P)
-What is your specialty in pvp: DoT > Intercept > Fear > sitting down or dancing
-Do you like raid, 5v5, 3v3 or 2v2 -pvp the most? 2v2 or 3v3, 5v5 is a mess and if i can find 1 or 2 people i have a good synergy with then that will work fine (got a while till lvl 70 n e way)

IRL i love sleeping and listening to Rock, Metal, Emo, Heavy Metal, Industrial. atm i dont have a job (im such a good dosser) but i am hoping to get one in the next 2 weeks, i love to walk and watch cartoons (so generally i am doing one of the two activities mentioned above or playing WoW. i am very indecisive in personality so i change my build alot lvling atm i grinning and bearing it staying Demo but i plan on going Afflic or Dest at endgame for PvP and Raids.

well i think thats about it from me for the moment though i have the coolest ever thing i found on a forum that i will posy up soon xD
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-30

aha oops ¬_¬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: aha oops ¬_¬   aha oops ¬_¬ Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:25 pm

i wanna be the first to welcome u back to AbbaddoN:) I love you
Back to top Go down
Agrar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-06

aha oops ¬_¬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: aha oops ¬_¬   aha oops ¬_¬ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:16 am

fraid to say th payment problem is really getting annoying so it may not be sorted out for a while,

it says payment shudve been taken on the 4th may but it wasnt and the payment has been pending for 2 days now so i dunno whats gonna happen with it
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Number of posts : 92

aha oops ¬_¬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: aha oops ¬_¬   aha oops ¬_¬ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 11:28 am

yes welcome back m8 and hope that the payment problem can be solved..
Back to top Go down
Radek

Radek

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-27

aha oops ¬_¬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: aha oops ¬_¬   aha oops ¬_¬ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:05 pm

Shocked u hate gnomes to ;D
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Number of posts : 92

aha oops ¬_¬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: aha oops ¬_¬   aha oops ¬_¬ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Radek wrote:
Shocked u hate gnomes to ;D

gnomes?.. what is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aha oops ¬_¬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: aha oops ¬_¬   aha oops ¬_¬ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aha oops ¬_¬
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbaddoN :: Abaddon Guild :: Application-