AbaddoN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbaddoN

Wow guild on Talnivarr EU server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy like to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Holy like to join Empty
PostSubject: Holy like to join   Holy like to join Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:59 pm

-char name: Angelino
-Lvl : 70
-class: Priest
-IRL name: Peter
-spec: Holy
-Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Angelino
-current guild: Societas Occisor Legio
-Which do you prefer? PvE or PvP? PvP because u dont have raid dungeon 8 hours in a row.
-Why should we let you join Abaddon ? Maybe You need a priest and can keep up a good spirit.
-can you listen and take orders when in pvp raid ? ofc
-What is your main motivation to play this game? Its relaxing and fun.
-Have you played your char from lvl1.If not, what lvl did you start at? @ lvl 1
-Other characters that you have played past lvl 50: two others but no one are lvl 70

-How long have you played WoW ? 2 years more or less
-How much and when do you play, during a normal week ? Hard to tell. But 2-3 hours every second day.
PVP.
-skill-level in mainwep (the wep you use most)? Wands 348
-lifetime Kills:16416
-biggest crit: Cant do much damage
-biggest heal: I had to log in and try Smile Crit Greater Heal 6268 crit Flash heal 4180
-What is your specialty in pvp: Heal critical wounds Very Happy
-Do you like raid, 5v5, 3v3 or 2v2 -pvp the most? More peolple I can heal the better so I ´ll say 5v5.

Tell us something about your life IRL.
I live in Stockholm (Sweden) with my girlfriend. Im working as a telecom technical expert. We like to travel especially to Italy, we love fashion. I ve have some artistic talent but it overshadowed by WoW. I have Mac so i cant use all ventrilo versions.
Back to top Go down
Crystalorb

Crystalorb

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Holy like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy like to join   Holy like to join Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:55 am

You are the one we are looking for dude. I see you know much about pvp and that oyu whana join our 5vs5 arena team. I like your motivation toh.
welkome to the guild mate, just ask an officer in the guild to uppgrade you to the rank "member". And I will ask aelx if she whana be holy priest CL otherwise you maby can be.

// crystal (GM of Abddon)
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Holy like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy like to join   Holy like to join Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:18 pm

Hi and thanks. Ill contact one off you.
I think Alex is suited to be CL we all love here and will obey her orders until death do us apart. Hmmmm...As an undead Im already quite close to death. Wink
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Number of posts : 76

Holy like to join Empty
PostSubject: lol   Holy like to join Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:22 pm

i love u too angel:) and yeah ur all scared of me and no i dont wanna go holy god dammit
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Holy like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy like to join   Holy like to join Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:40 pm

Scared...? Me???
ohhh Yeah Im
affraid
And you shall not change to holy i dosent fit your personality.
Back to top Go down
alexyngwe

alexyngwe

Number of posts : 76

Holy like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy like to join   Holy like to join Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:00 pm

damn straight lmao ..i love shadow but my fave is MC it rocks so hard dude:Pso u can be holy priest CL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy like to join   Holy like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy like to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbaddoN :: Abaddon Guild :: Application-
Jump to: